Teen Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient in Tampa, FL
Drug and Alcohol IOP for Teens / Adolescents and Young Adults Serving the Greater Tampa, FL Area
Location: 13944 Lynmar Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33626
Phone: (813) 575-5075
Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
The Insight Program is a substance abuse and addiction treatment center that specializes in working with teens, young adults, youth, and their families.
We are a 12-step based outpatient treatment program in Tampa, FL. Contact us today for a no-cost substance abuse assessment.
Contact our Tampa, Florida Substance Abuse Program Today
Services Offered in Tampa
- Free drug and alcohol evaluation and referrals.
- Individual substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for drug using adolescents and young adults
- Evening Drug and Alcohol Outpatient (OP) treatment programs for young people
- Long term After Care for substance use
- Family counseling for parents or siblings of young people who use drugs
- Weekly parent support group meetings for parents of young people who use drugs
- Community speaking engagements at schools, churches, organizations and groups
- Looking for residential or inpatient drug rehab centers? Ask us about our residential drug treatment options for young adults or adolescents (ages 13-17) – Step Two Recovery Center.