Raleigh Outpatient Rehab Center for Teens and Young Adults
Office phone number: (919) 679-7577
Office address: 103 Towerview Ct, Cary, NC 27513
Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
The Insight Program is an outpatient young adult / teen rehab center serving the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area. We serve adolescents ages 13-17 and young adults ages 18-25 with drug and alcohol addictions / problems or other substance abuse related health problems. As a family program, we want you to be involved every step of the way. Whether you’ve just discovered that your loved one is experimenting with drugs, or you’ve dealt with substance abuse or mental health issues before, we are here to help.
Our Raleigh rehabilitation center for teenagers and young adults is easily accessible from all over the Raleigh / Durham area, including Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Fayetteville, and Cary, North Carolina.
Contact our Raleigh Rehab Center Today
Our Approach to Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Teen Addiction Treatment
The Insight Program is one of the only young adult / teen rehab centers in Raleigh. We recognize that this is a specialized population, since young people don’t tend to respond to traditional drug addiction programs the way adults do. The reason for this is because young people have such a social need – whereas an adult typically seeks sobriety due to consequences surrounding family life or work consequences, young people tend to seek sobriety once they’ve been presented with a viable social alternative to their current peer groups. Therefore, our approach to drug and alcohol rehabilitation revolves around allowing young people to have fun, connect with a positive sober peer group, and repair damaged relationships with their families.
Services Offered in Raleigh
- Free drug and alcohol evaluation and referrals. We will meet with you and provide any suggestions we have free of charge
- Individual substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for drug using adolescents and young adults
- Evening Drug and Alcohol Outpatient (OP) treatment programs for young people
- Long term After Care for substance use
- Family counseling for parents or siblings of young people who use drugs
- Weekly parent support group meetings for parents of young people who use drugs
- Community speaking engagements at schools, churches, organizations and groups
- Looking for residential or inpatient drug rehab centers? Ask us about our residential drug treatment options for young adults or adolescents (ages 13-17) – Step Two Recovery Center.
Weekly Schedule of Events in Raleigh
Each week, we host the following evening events, aside from our normal schedule of IOP substance use treatment sessions on Monday through Friday.
- Monday and Thursday Nights – 12 step program for teens and young adults
- Monday Nights – Parent support group meeting for parents of teenagers and young adults who use drugs
- Friday and Saturday Nights – Weekly sober social activities (the events will change week to week, details are announced in the Monday night parent support group meetings each week)
- Note: The schedules above are subject to change, please call ahead if you have any questions about the specifics of a particular evening’s events