The Insight Program’s drug and alcohol treatment location in Peachtree City, GA has been proud to serve this community since 2016. The drug and alcohol abuse and drug addiction problem among teenagers and young adults continues to be a major issue in Peachtree City and the surrounding areas. The first thing to remember is that you are not alone. The Insight Program is one of the only rehab centers with a history of expertise and success with adolescents and young adults.
Our counseling office is conveniently located off of Senoia Road, just south of Swanson Rd in Tyrone, Georgia. It is easily accessible from all over southern Atlanta, including Fayetteville, Senoia, Sharpsburg, Palmetto, Fairburn, and Union City, Georgia.
Peachtree City office address:
1131 Senoia Road
Tyrone, GA 30290
Peachtree City Phone Number: (770) 751-6334
Contact our Peachtree City Substance Abuse Program Today
We will respond within one business day.
Our Approach to Drug and Alcohol Treatment
The Insight Program is one of the only addiction treatment centers that works specifically with teens / adolescents and young adults ages 13-25 and their families. Young people have generally not experienced an adult level of consequences as a result of habitual use of drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, or pharmaceuticals. Therefore, young people with drug abuse problems tend to struggle in traditional programs where they are placed with older adults. If you have already utilized various counseling programs or drug centers, we understand how discouraging it can be. The enthusiastic sobriety approach may be just what your drug using young person may respond to. We will help your young person develop a new drug free lifestyle and find long term recovery. Call us today or contact us using the form below. Our staff will work with your family to find the appropriate treatment or counseling fit for your family’s situation.
Services Offered in Peachtree City
- Free drug and alcohol evaluation and referrals. We will meet with you and provide any suggestions we have free of charge
- Substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling for teenagers and adolescents ages 13-17
- Substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling for young adults ages 18-25
- Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient (IOP) recovery programs for drug using adolescents and young adults
- Evening Drug and Alcohol Outpatient (OP) programs for young people
- Long term drug and alcohol aftercare programs for teens and young adults
- Family counseling for parents or siblings of young people who use drugs
- Weekly parent support group meetings for parents of young people who use drugs
- Community speaking engagements at schools, churches, organizations and groups on a variety of topics, including drug and alcohol recovery, current drug trends, and what parents can do.
- Looking for a residential or inpatient treatment program? Ask us about our residential drug treatment options for young adults and our residential drug treatment options for adolescents (ages 13-17) – Step Two Recovery Center.
Weekly Schedule of Events in our Peachtree City Recovery Center
Each week, we host the following evening events, aside from our normal schedule of IOP substance use treatment sessions on Monday through Friday.
- Tuesday and Thursday Nights – 12 step meetings for teenagers and young adults
- Tuesday Nights – Parent support group meeting for parents of teenagers and young adults who use drugs
- Friday and Saturday Nights – Weekly sober social activities (the events will change week to week, details are announced in the Thursday night parent support group meetings each week)
- Note: The schedules above are subject to change, please call ahead if you have any questions about the specifics of a particular evening’s events
Peachtree City Drug and Alcohol Counseling Staff