The Insight Program’s oldest and most established recovery program location is our Roswell, GA office which serves the greater Atlanta, area. We are the top rated drug and alcohol treatment program for adolescents and young adults in Georgia – we specialize in meeting the needs of this unique age group through addiction and co occuring issues.
This Atlanta substance abuse recovery center serves clients from Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Marietta, Kennesaw, and Forsyth County, Georgia. Please contact us today and we will match you to the appropriate level of care.
Atlanta, GA office location:
5110 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, GA 30076
Atlanta, GA phone number: (770) 751-8383
Contact our Atlanta Drug Treatment Programs Today
Our Approach to Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
Insight’s recovery program uses an approach to that is unique in the drug and alcohol addiction and mental health rehabilitation world. Because young people are in a unique point in their lives, we find they don’t respond as well to traditional forms of treatment. Young people have a unique need for social connection, acceptance, and fun, our approach to drug and alcohol rehabilitation focuses on providing young people with a fulfilling, supportive social experience. We program weekly sober social events as well as assisting young people with developing new, sober social connections. Similarly, we assist parents in connecting with other parents who have been through a similar situation in their lives through our parent support groups and family counseling sessions.
Substance Abuse Services Offered in Atlanta
- Free drug and alcohol evaluation and referrals. We will meet with you and provide any suggestions we have free of charge
- Substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling for teenagers and adolescents ages 13-17
- Substance use (drug and alcohol) counseling for young adults ages 18-25
- Residential treatment programs for young adults ages 18-25. (If you have an adolescent in need of a residential program, please discuss this with us when you call and get evaluated)
- Sober living programs for young adults ages 18-25.
- Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient (IOP) day treatment programs for drug using adolescents and young adults
- Evening Drug and Alcohol Outpatient (OP) programs for young people
- Long term drug and alcohol aftercare programs for teens and young adults
- Family counseling for parents or siblings of young people who use drugs
- Weekly parent support group meetings for parents of young people who use drugs
- Community speaking engagements at schools, churches, organizations and groups
Weekly Schedule of Events in Atlanta
Each week, we host the following evening events, aside from our normal schedule of IOP substance use treatment sessions on Monday through Friday.
- Monday and Thursday Nights – 12 step meetings for teenagers and young adults
- Thursday Nights – Parent support group meeting for parents of teenagers and young adults who use drugs
- Friday and Saturday Nights – Weekly sober social activities (the events will change week to week, details are announced in the Thursday night parent support group meetings each week)
- Note: The schedules above are subject to change, please call ahead if you have any questions about the specifics of a particular evening’s events
Atlanta Drug and Alcohol Counseling Staff
Nick Kirton – Intensive Outpatient Intern (bio coming soon)